The terms and conditions of the competition must be strictly adhered to. Incomplete entries may result in disqualification.
PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The theme of the photo competition is “Celebrating Life in the Tropics”.
- Subject matter is open to the interpretation and imagination of the photographer within the subject theme.
- Photos must be 8” x 12”, may be full colour or black and white, landscape or portrait. Commercially printed photos are acceptable.
- Presentation must include mat, but not a frame.
- Photos to be clearly labelled on the back with title of the photo and the entrant’s name, address and phone number.
- No labelling or marking to be on the front of the photo.
- Copyright remains with the author of the photograph.
- Winning photos may be used for promotional purposes for the Feast of the Senses and will be displayed for several weeks in the lead up to the Australian Bananas Market Day Extravaganza on Sunday 6 April.
- Full credit will be given to the photographer at all times.
o 1st prize : $200.00
o 2nd prize : $100.00
o 3rd prize : $ 50.00
Judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entry forms are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Innisfail Visitor Information Centre
Entries to be submitted to Innisfail Visitor Information Centre, Bruce Hwy or mailed to PO Box 1678, Innisfail, 4860 by Monday 17 March 2014.
Total entry fee of $10.00 which may include a maximum of four photos.
Should you have any queries, please contact Festival Manager Katy Garner by email to email@example.com