The Feast of the Senses is North Queensland’s premier tropical fruit event!
Showcasing our amazing variety of exotic tropical Fruits and Produce it is like no other festival in Australia and is truly a feast for all of your senses!
Over the festival period visitors will be able to see, touch, taste, and smell the amazing ultra tropical fruit and food that comes from this vibrant region!
Events in 2018 Include:
- Australian Food Fare – Friday 23 March
- Food Trails – 22, 23, 26 & 27 March
- Mini Workshops – Saturday 24 March
- Banana Olympics- Saturday 24 March
- Market Day Extravaganza – Sunday 25 March
- Bananathon Challenge – Sun 25 March
- Gala Dinner – Sat 24 March
You can join our Go Bananas Go Yellow competition by decorating your business in yellow – it doesn’t matter what…. just as long as it’s yellow! Entry if free Prize for Innisfail’s best dressed business is a $3,000 media package from the Innisfail Advocate and NQ Radio together with one year’s membership of the Innisfail Chamber of Commerce.